It was PTFed into 6.1 - APAR SE33411, PTF SI31691. It's on the latest
cumulative package, but I don't know if it was on earlier ones.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas37c58302b3c0c8f0086257458005d7b55

Dawn

|------------>
| From: |
|------------>
|"Crump, Mike" <Mike.Crump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> |
|------------>
| To: |
|------------>
|"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> |
|------------>
| Date: |
|------------>
|05/11/2011 09:24 AM |
|------------>
| Subject: |
|------------>
|RE: Does arping exist on the i? |

6.1 or 7.1? I don't see it on my 6.1 machines (cumulative level of
machines withheld due to embarrassment). OK - 0215........

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
Verallia
SGCI
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN 47302

765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f
www.verallia.com
"Clear the mechanism" Billy Chapel in For the Love of the Game

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any view
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Saint-Gobain. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no
action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
error.