I am attempting to mount an external drive from my PC to a directory
on the IFS. Once this is complete, I would like to use the CPY command
to transfer files from
the IFS to the mounted drive. In preparation for this I have loaded
Unix Services for Windows on my Windows XP system. Additionally, I
have ensured that the service 'Service for NFS' is up and running.

Next, from Windows Explorer, I created a share and disabled the read
only attribute. Additionally, on the NFS sharing tab, I allowed for
anonymous access and in the NFS Share Permissions window, I set the
type of access to 'Read-Write' and marked the check box 'Allow root
access'.

MOUNT TYPE(*NFS) MFS('192.168.89.2:/otirv-backups')
MNTOVRDIR('/home/mymount')

File system mounted.

CPY OBJ('/home/egarske/msgq.txt') TODIR('/home/mymount')

Not authorized to object. Object is /home/mymount/msgq.txt.

Cause . . . . . : You do not have the correct authority for object
/home/mymount/msgq.txt or for one of the directories in the object path.

After seeing this message and searching on the CPF code, CPFA09C, I
dismounted the drive
and issued the command below to relax the authority:

chmod a=rwx otirv-backups

But after remounting the drive and attempting to copy, I received the
same error message.

Is there a configuration step that I am missing that would enable the
authority to be relaxed enough to allow a file to be copied to the
share?

Thanks.