Hello,

I am just wondering if it is possible to restore spooled files on to a
different system?
I saved several output queues to a tape using BRMS. (the system is on
V5R4)
I can restore any individual spool files using WRKSPLFBRM.

What options do I have if I need to restore spooled files on to a
different system?

Thanks in advance,
Peter Szabo

privileged. It is intended for use by the addressee only. If you have
received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete
this message from your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of
this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that
e-mails are susceptible to change. LeasePlan Corporation N.V. (including
its group companies) shall not be responsible nor liable for the proper and
complete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. LeasePlan
Corporation N.V. (or its group companies) does not guarantee the
confidentiality of this message, nor that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of
viruses, interceptions or interference."