On Wed04-Apr-2011 11:03 , fbocch2595@xxxxxxx wrote:
Did anyone have any issues regarding outfiles and LVLCHK(*YES) for
IBM supplied outfiles? There doesn't seem to be an easy way to report
which files have LVLCHK(*YES) specified.

Assuming [while not suggesting] that all model output files are physical files in QSYS with the prefix QA [Q for OS, A for database *FILE type], then the SQL SELECT following the Display File Description request would produce a report of all model OutFiles having the attribute of LVLCHK(*YES) [though model output files would typically have the LVLCHK(*NO)]:

DSPFD FILE(QSYS/QA*) TYPE(*ATR) FILEATR(*PF)
OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) OUTFILE(QTEMP/FDATRPF)

SELECT
PHFILE
, PHLVLC
FROM fdatrpf
WHERE PHLVLC = 'Y'

Of course the above requests can be expanded to include more physical files. If desirable, the SQL also could be expanded to join that data to other data with a corresponding record format name and using that to compare and contrast with a known list of model output file formats for level identifiers and\or fields\columns and even column attributes.

Regards, Chuck