CL program calling a command that doesn't exist on the compilation box

fixed

I'm working on a CL program that I'd like to compile on our V4R4 box, that is to include a command (RUNSQLSTM) that exists at that level of the OS, but not on that particular box.

Obviously, I could do it with QCMDEXC, or I could somehow get a V4R4 RUNSQLSTM *CMD object onto the box (sans CPP, since the command wouldn't have to execute thereon), but is there another way I don't know about?

--
JHHL