Thought it might be a separator page. However, those appear at the
beginning, not the end. And, the content is different:
CHGPRTF FILESEP(...)
Specifies, for spooled output files only, the number of separator
pages placed at the start of each printed file, including those
between multiple copies of the same output. Each separator page has
the following items printed on it: file name, file number, job
name, user name, and job number.

*SAME
The number of separator pages does not change.

0-9
Specify the number of separator pages to be placed between
printed files. If 0 is specified, no separator pages are
printed for the file. In this case, the printed output for each
file (or copy of a file) starts at the top of a new page.

I suspect more of an option turned on for the printer, or the server
controlling that printer to print a trailing separator page.