I used both commands to list out the objects but the totals are different;

QSH Command Entry

ls
qsh_trace
$
cd /directory
$
ls -lR | wc -l
2067
$
find . -type f | wc -l
166
$
find -type f | wc -l
find: 001-3026 usage: find [-H | -L | -P] [-Xdx] [-f file] file ... [expression]
0
$

===>

Also, du -m gives me this msg;

$
du -m
qsh: 001-0019 Error found searching for command du. No such path or directory.
$

Thanks for your help,
Frank

find .