Is anybody using this? I'm curious about speed and cost?

Is it cost effective, are there other services that are comparable?

I'm current sending save files to one our local Windows servers, but the
data stays in house. I would like to look at the option of sending off-site
to something like this, but, like everything these days, it needs to be cost
effective.

Thanks,

Ron