Hi, Jerry:

Actually I was just funnin' since Resolutions was tied with S/38 in that article a few posts back... and Requirements was associated with AS/400 a couple of posts back.

But I also could be mistaken. I'm no COMMON expert (nor an uncommon one, some would be quick to point out). I do remember Resolutions from those days - or I think it was those days. But here I am once again, way off topic, so I shall stop.

"Jerry C. Adams" <midrange@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not saying you're in error, Dennis, and my memory gets parity checks
frequently, but I remember serving on the System/36 Requirements
committee,
which was pretty much in the same time period as the System/38. Maybe
the
36 folks were just a little bit more aggressive than the damby, pamby
38
crowd. .-)

I do recall that they were Resolutions at some point, just can't swear
what the point was.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
You give 100% in the first half of the game, and if it isn't enough, in
the
second half you give what's left. - Yogi Berra
--
A&K Wholesale
Murfreesboro, TN