From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Booth Martin
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 3:36 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Subfile programming 101 problem with load all subfile

If you add a scrollbar then you will want the SFLSIZ to be the actual Subfile size - that is where the program gets the correct information for setting the scroller bar's length to give the user the relative size of the subfile.

As an aside, subfiles above 2600 in length are almost unusable, so the
9999 size may give you fits with users. (13 records/page means 200 clicks to get to the end of the file. Even if that is OK, stopping at a particular page is almost impossible.)