Never mind! All I had to do was read further! - Must be Friday -- ;^(

Jim

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 8:49 AM, Jim Essinger <dilbernator@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pete,

Thanks for the heads up. We have 4 programmers here, and none can be at
the conference. When I heard of this from another source I went to the
COMMON site to see what sessions would be offered via the internet. I could
not find that information. Is that posted on the COMMON web site?

Thanks!

Jim

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 7:48 AM, Pete Massiello <