From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Kingsley
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 7:15 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Server consolidation

What is it with the windoze folks that the minute they get in charge out
goes the real work horse of the data center.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 7:27 AM, Jerry C. Adams <midrange@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

And after the smoke clears from the collapse, you can go to
computerworld.com and post a blog on the Shark Tank. You get a nifty
T-shirt - which probably won't be adequate compensation after the
collapse.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
We made too many wrong mistakes. - Yogi Berra explaining the Yankees loss
of the 1960 World Series
--
A&K Wholesale
Murfreesboro, TN