I think you can get 36GB on a 4MM Dat, I have a couple here with the rest
being LTO, I am not a big fan of the 4MM Dat.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know 3 drive RAID-5 has been horribly slow in the past...perhaps not
the case with the SAS drives in power 7...

But you may want to make it a 4 drive set just to be safe...

On the other hand...just penetrated that your existing system has
2x8GB Mirrored....yikes...what an upgrade! :)

Charles