Larry,

I don't know what day it is scheduled, but here is the summary.

Virtual i Partitions hosted by IBM i (75 minutes)

New starting with IBM i 6.1 is the capability of an IBM i Logical Partition
(LPAR) to provide virtual disk storage for other IBM i partition. IBM i has
provided "hosted disk" for Windows servers and AIX or Linux partitions for
several years, but the ability to host another IBM i LPAR is new. Come see
how you can create a partition without any hardware required. I will go
through the step by step process of what is required to create these virtual
partitions. You can create a 7.1 partition for testing while continuing to
run 6.1

Pete

--
Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions

Add iTech Solutions on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=126431824120
Add iTech Solutions on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2206093

iTech Solutions because IBM i (AS/400s) didn't come with System
Administrators