From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jerry C. Adams
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 2:26 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: V7 Software List

Thanks, Rob. I've been traversing the links below and the links within and
within and ... (well, you know) ever since I got your reply. A lot of
information there, but nothing that brings it together. Wish I had access
to the Configurator (or is something else these days?).

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's written on. - Samuel Goldwyn
--
A&K Wholesale
Murfreesboro, TN