You need to redefine you JDBC connection to specify System Naming. You will also have to define the library list in the connection, or live with whatever is the default library list when the connection is made.

You will need *something like* this to tell JT400 how to connect:

jdbc:as400://your.400.com;libraries=LIB1,LIB2,LIB3;naming=system

Unfortunately I'm at home now so I don't have access to my SQuirrel setup.

Sam