Mike, I agree but will add this, with all the flavors of software that can
run on I with it's DB2 and low TCO, why would you want anything else when
you could essentially do all the same things and probably/possibly more than
what LAMP/WAMP could possibly give you. I don't believe the IBM BP's are
prepared to sell systems that way against other hardware, maybe they know
this based on the low end costing of just the I hardware, I don't know
though.