I just want to ensure that I am using all the processors I am entitled to.
Am I?

Installed processing units: 8.00
Deconfigured processing units: 0.00
Available processing units: 1.00
Configurable processing units: 8.00
Minimum number of processing units per virtual processor: 0.10
Maximum number of shared processor pools: 64

Lpar Processor Units
i1 0.5
i2 4.25
i3 1.25
Linux 1
Total:6.0

Under "Partition Workload Groups" we have:
Server 9117
(None) 7.0
i1 0.5
i2 4.25
i3 1.25
Linux 0.5

CoD History Log: Server-9117
2/13/10 11:58:13 PM EST
HSCL0301 CUoD processor activation code entered, number of processors:
8, index: 0000.
3/31/09 5:43:24 PM EDT
HSCL0301 CUoD processor activation code entered, number of processors:
1, index: 5461.

CoD Processor Capacity Settings: Server-9117
Inactive CoD processors: 0
Permanently activated processors: 8
Temporarily activated processors: 0
Installed processors: 8

Partition Properties - i1
Processing Units
Minimum: 0.10 Sharing mode: Uncapped
Assigned: 0.50 Weight: 128
Maximum: 4.00 Shared processor pool: DefaultPool (0)
Partition Properties - i2
Processing Units
Minimum: 0.10 Sharing mode: Uncapped
Assigned: 4.25 Weight: 240
Maximum: 7.00 Shared processor pool: DefaultPool (0)
Partition Properties - i3
Processing Units
Minimum: 0.10 Sharing mode: Uncapped
Assigned: 1.25 Weight: 128
Maximum: 7.00 Shared processor pool: DefaultPool (0)
Partition Properties - Linux
Processing Units
Minimum: 1
Assigned: 1
Maximum: 1

Under Logical Partition Profile Properties I have:
i1
Processing mode: Shared
Processing units
Total managed system processing units : 8.00
Minimum processing units : 0.1
Desired processing units : 0.5
Maximum processing units : 4.0
Shared processor pool: DefaultPool (0)
i2
Processing mode: Shared
Processing units
Total managed system processing units : 8.00
Minimum processing units : 0.1
Desired processing units : 4.25
Maximum processing units : 7.0
Shared processor pool: DefaultPool (0)
i3
Processing mode: Shared
Processing units
Total managed system processing units : 8.00
Minimum processing units : 0.1
Desired processing units : 1.25
Maximum processing units : 7.0
Shared processor pool: DefaultPool (0)
Linux
Processing mode: Dedicated
Processing units
Total managed system processing units : 8.00
Minimum processing units : 1
Desired processing units : 1.25
Maximum processing units : 1

Under WRKLICINF I have:
Product ID . . . . . . . . : 5770SS1
License term . . . . . . . : V7
Feature . . . . . . . . . . : 5051
Description . . . . . . . . : IBM i
Compliance type . . . . . . : *KEYED
Usage type . . . . . . . . : *PROCESSOR
Usage limit . . . . . . . . : 7
Last update . . . . . . . . : 04/28/10 16:22:10
Threshold . . . . . . . . . : 6
Usage Count Information:
All partitions . . . . . : 7.00
Local partition . . . . . : 3.00
Peak Usage Information:
Peak usage . . . . . . . : 3.00
Last peak . . . . . . . . : 03/09/11 08:36:57
Note: I reset peak usage statistics earlier this week.

On another lpar I have:
Product ID . . . . . . . . : 5770SS1
License term . . . . . . . : V7
Feature . . . . . . . . . . : 5051
Description . . . . . . . . : IBM i
Compliance type . . . . . . : *KEYED
Usage type . . . . . . . . : *PROCESSOR
Threshold . . . . . . . . . : 6
Usage Count Information:
All partitions . . . . . : 7.00
Local partition . . . . . : 7.00
Peak Usage Information:
Peak usage . . . . . . . : 7.00
Last peak . . . . . . . . : 10/09/10 13:44:44