Hi Vern

Thanks - I thought that's what was being said but was just seeking
clarification.

My question was directed at the discussions I sometimes hear about the
heat generated from intel processors vs. power processors. Going on
what's been said, the key difference is actually in the power consumed
to run the machines/processors rather than anything intrinsically to
do with the processors themselves (other than a design that presumably
requires more power).