This are my (still) working links to the manuals

v5r1: http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r1/ic2924/index.htm

v5r3: http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/index.jsp

sitekaart > Database Reference- SQL CLI

I was wrong with the appendices; those were for embedded SQL and the use of
the SQLDA, CR Pence gave a link to those SQL data types.

In my CLI-programme (copybook) I have defined this (list is not complete)

* Standard SQL CLI data types

DSQL_CHAR C CONST(1)

DSQL_NUMERIC C CONST(2)

DSQL_DECIMAL C CONST(3)

DSQL_INTEGER C CONST(4)

DSQL_SMALLINT C CONST(5)

DSQL_FLOAT C CONST(6)

DSQL_REAL C CONST(7)

DSQL_DOUBLE C CONST(8)

DSQL_VARCHAR C CONST(12)

DSQL_DATE C CONST(91)

DSQL_TIME C CONST(92)

DSQL_TIMESTAMP C CONST(93)

* SQL CLI RETCODE values

DSQL_OK C CONST(0)

DSQL_OK_INF C CONST(1)

DSQL_NODATA C CONST(100)

DSQL_NEEDAT C CONST(99)

DSQL_ERROR C CONST(-1)

DSQL_INVHAN C CONST(-2)

* SQL CLI FETCH Cursor movement

D SQL_FETCH_NEXT C CONST(1)

D SQL_FETCH_FIRST...

D C CONST(2)

D SQL_FETCH_LAST C CONST(3)

D SQL_FETCH_PRIOR...

D C CONST(4)

D SQL_FETCH_ABSOLUTE...

D C CONST(5)

D SQL_FETCH_RELATIVE...

D C CONST(6)

Do not ask me where I got it from, iscanvenge the internet for interesting
and useful samples.

With regards,
Carel Teijgeler