Jim,

Unfortunately
1) maintenance has lapsed, after 6.1 was released
2) customer is no longer happy with the BP.

Roger Vicker, CCP

On 2/22/2011 10:20 AM, Jim Oberholtzer arranged the binary bits such that:
Order the upgrade to access from the BP. It's a no cost order if the
customer is up on maintenance. There is nothing stopping the customer
from ordering V7R1 anyway and put it on the shelf until it's needed,
hopefully sooner than later.....

If you know someone that has the CA code you can just load it up and
away you go.

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects, LLC