Same OS release?? If you do a go licpgm is there any problems with your
qusrsys library at all.

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 7:04 PM, O'Callaghan, Barry <
Barry.OCallaghan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys,

I just wrote a piece of CL that basically takes a copy of the default job
scheduler (QUSRSYS/QDFTJOBSCD) to
save file from source, ftps the save file to target and then restores the
jobscd object to QUSRSYS on target.
The save/restore part is working fine for me, though I am having a slight
issue.

At the end of the script, I have:
HLDJOBSCDE JOB(*ALL) ENTRYNBR(*ALL)

This is too prevent any jobs that are only supposed to run on source from
running on target once the default
Job scheduler has been restored.

Every time my gets to this part it fails with the following CPF?
CPF1640 - Job schedule &1 in library &2 does not exist

Has anyone come across this CPF before?. It sounds like it is failing
trying to hold a job scheduled
entry that doesn't exist, however how is this possible with a HLDJOBSCDE
*ALL *ALL??.
Would be grateful for any insight, cheers guys.
Regards,
Barry.