I wonder if before they might have been in your path statement and now they
are not.

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Timothy Adair <tadair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

I downloaded and installed the latest SP for Series i Access for Windows
(SI41053) and now it can't find my WS files. They are located in

"C:\Program Files\IBM\Client Access\Emulator\Private".

I have shortcuts on my Desktop pointing to the WS files, and they all
worked
great until I installed 41053.

I have tried:

1. Copying the WS files to: "username\AppData\Roaming\IBM\Client
Access\emulator\private"

It still can't find them.

2. Changing the shortcuts.

It still can't find them.

3. Creating new shortcuts.

It still can't find them.

4. Directly running the WS file from Windows Explorer.

It still can't find them.

Each time it gives the message:
"PCSWS010 - WorkStation profile: C:\Program cannot be found. Do you want
select another?"

If I click No, it just goes away. If I click Yes, it opens a Windows file
selection box with my WS files clearly visible. If I select one and click
Open, I get the "cannot be found" message, AGAIN!

And before you ask, the answer is Yes, my shortcut paths are enclosed in
quotes (").

I am running Windows Vista on a Dell laptop.

Is there something seriously wrong with SI41053, or have I turned into a
complete blithering idiot?