Vern,

I think that's an important capability to have. It should be included as part of an API.

-mark

At 2/11/2011 07:43 PM, you wrote:
I like the idea of a DCR for this, because it'd be useful in documenting
customer changes to commands in our products, say. That would help with
upgrades - I've ended up doing the XML output as I build a product and
distributing it with the product, then comparing when doing an upgrade.
I'll probably put in a requirement through my ISV channels - someone
else could submit a COMMON requirement or a DCR through the regular
process. If anyone else cares, that is! But this would be a way to keep
user changes even after and update of the operating system.

I don't believe there is a history - only the original default value and
whatever it is now, if changed.

Regards
Vern