That's what we were told by our BP. They said if we wanted to keep our serial number we had to order a Power 6 machine by sometime in May and keep it for at least 60 days before we could get a Power 7 machine.

Or, we could get a Power 7 machine with a new serial number and re-purchase the OS.

So our choices are; order an extra machine that we won't use for more the a couple of months or re-purchase the OS. Seems kind of shady to me.

Glenn