Rob,

The only issue you may run into...

Queries that used to be forced to the CQE because select/omit logicals
existed on the table are now processed by the SQE and for one reason
or another SQE is slower for a particular query...mainly a query which
was making use of a DDS select/omit logical. The CQE could use them
the SQE can't.

My understanding is that for example, JD Edwards product had lots of
queries that fell into this group. The initial work around at 6.1 was
to set IGNORE_DERIVED_INDEX back to *NO. But the actual fix was to
create true derived indexes using SQL DDL that could be used by the
SQE.

I'd recommend making an SQL Plan Cache snapshot before making teh
change so you can look for any adversely affected queries.

HTH,
Charles