I might be able to work with this. But not quite where I was going with this
either. What I wrote before was the old query I had. Now I need it to look
more like

where date >= (SELECT DATE(CONCAT('20', CONCAT(YY, CONCAT('-', CONCAT( MM,
(CONCAT('-', DD))))))) FROM LIB/FILE') and date <= (SELECT
DATE(CONCAT('20', CONCAT(EYY, CONCAT('-', CONCAT(EMM, (CONCAT('-',
EDD))))))) FROM LIB/FILE')

I was hoping to return a single value so I don't clutter my statements with
all of that junk.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Christen, Duane