If you know of someone in your user group who should be on this call, please do me a favor and forward this on to them. We would like to have as many leaders of the various Local User Groups (LUG) on as possible and hear from them on what they are doing.

Thanks in advance.

Pete

From: Manzoor Siddiqui [mailto:Manzoor_Siddiqui@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 4:30 PM
To: Manzoor Siddiqui
Subject: Invitation: LUG Open Discussion and Collaboration Forum - Quarterly Teleconference

Dear LUG Leaders,

COMMON would like to invite you to participate in the first of ongoing quarterly LUG collaboration meetings. These conference calls are meant to bring together the leaders of LUGs from all across N. America to share ideas, collaborate, and learn what COMMON can do to help your LUG so that we can collectively become a stronger user community. Here are the details of the first scheduled meeting: