That battle has been fought and won for almost all documents.
We have moved most printing to PDF and spreadsheets. Most recently
we changed from EMAILING the reports, to creating a network structure
to store the reports in a common area.

The printing that is left is not due to ANY TECH. REASONS, only due to the nature of the humans involved. :)

TRUE STORY: as we are flowing out the project to stop printing, on about 20 reports we have the acronym "WFUTR" next to them. (waiting
for user to retire")

After "the war", we are left with just a few documents, one is 300 pages
printed daily (it used to produce 7 copies, now we only need one). This
may just need 3 hole punch, and in a binder. others are weekly and monthly and some will work with stapling, but some are larger and won't be able to be stapled.

-gerald