IMPORTANT: This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove the message and all attachments from your system.
I've just migrated from a very old AS400 to a new Series i5. As a
result, I seem to have transferred a non-existent domain and associated
users. These appear when I run System i Navigator and look at the
entries under Integrated Server Administration/Domains. We don't have an
integrated server now, so how can I delete the entries for the
non-existent domain and its users?

Darcast Crankshafts Limited
David Dewick

Cornwall Road
Smethwick
West Midlands
B66 2JR
Tel: 0121 565 7250
Mobile: 07796 155045
Email: mailto:david.dewick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: www.darcast.com
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx. If you are not midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify david.dewick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. David Dewick therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of David Dewick and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Darcast Crankshafts Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 4992386.
Registered office: Cornwall Road, Smethwick, West Midlands, B66 2JR, United Kingdom
Darcast Crankshafts Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cornwall Holdings Limited
Please note that Darcast Crankshafts Limited may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and staff training.