Well Yaaaaaah! Customers who hang around on V4R3 for 10 years and then jump to 7.1 cannot expect IBM to officially support such a jump. Despite the fact that it works I do not tell customers: "This is supported, smooth, or perfect." But its way better than nothing.

Trust me, I know the difference between 'Supported' and 'Works' :-) While technically there is a difference, the customer just wants to be supported when it's done.

- DrFranken