tomcat vs WAS for rui applications

fixed

I am currently using tomcat 6.0 to host my egl web applications. The number
of users using these aps are growing and I was wondering which (tomcat/WAS)
would be better in the long run for performance and such.

Tomcat is using pretty much the "default" settings.

Thanks as always for this forums input.