From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DeLong, Eric
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 9:56 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: C/A Printer connection died

Don, from the PC that the IBM i Access printer sessions are on, can you
print to the two network attached printers? Perhaps that PC is unable
to talk to the devices for some reason. Our network guys sometimes make
changes (updates, patches, firewall config) that disrupt otherwise
reliable applications...

Have you tried to reboot this PC?
You never said if you tried to end then restart the writers...

-Eric DeLong