WRKSBS will show you the active subsystems and which System Pool is assigned to each Subsystem Pool. You can determine the shared pool from the system pool number on the WRKSYSSTS command.

The WRKSHRPOOL command will also show the System Pool ID and how much memory is currently allocated. If the Text on the shared pool has been maintained properly it might give you a hint, but that is dependent on humans to input that information.

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects, LLC