These are the two messages I get - nothing at all prints.

---------

Message ID . . . . . . : CPF3377

Date sent . . . . . . : 01/11/11 Time sent . . . . . . :
06:21:47

Message . . . . : Writer CPR stopped printing file QSYSPRT. Cancel on

device CPR.

Cause . . . . . : Writer CPR was printing file QSYSPRT number 3 job

053493/DCA/DSP3DFC created on system AMEREQIP on 10/18/10 14:17:02
when the
CANCEL key was pressed on device CPR. File QSYSPRT was held on output
queue
CPR in QUSRSYS. The next file was processed.

------------

Message ID . . . . . . : CPF3395

Date sent . . . . . . : 01/11/11 Time sent . . . . . . :
06:37:54

Message . . . . : File QPDSPJOB held by writer CPR on output queue CPR
in
QUSRSYS.

Cause . . . . . : Writer CPR held file QPDSPJOB number 1 job

966284/AGENT/QSYS_USE@B created on system AMEREQIP on 06/08/10
01:17:13 on
output queue CPR in QUSRSYS. The next file was processed.