They programs were passed on to me from the fine folks in Rochester who support the HTTP server. The issue as I understand it is that the LWI isn't properly installed and or authorized. Of the three commands the first one seems to reinstall or complete the install of LWI. You will see several 'xxx objects processed' messages as well as cleanup steps while that one runs. The last two commands correct the security of the IFS files for the server.

LWI was not in V5R4 at release but was added as part of one of the HTTP server groups (somewhere near group 20 as I recall.) If everything didn't go 'zactly as planned you get this behavior. When I get the HTTP 500 IBM didn't even have me look for log 1, just run the commands. It's such that I've done it on several machines in past months and it always fixes the problem. Don't ruin my string!

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis