I can't get them via Fix Central.. Worst comes to worst and you are not able
to upload I call IBm HMC Support

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 9:03 PM, PaultinNZ <paultormey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Kirk,

On Fix Central if you do the following:

Enter the PTF's ie "mh01127,mh01110,mh01082,mh01128" in the "Individual fix
IDs" and you will get through to the order your fixes and you should be a
for away.

Let me know if that doesn't work for you. It'll be quicker than sending
from
here.

Paul