1)In Navigator, open up Databases, Your database name (usually the system name but controlled by the relational database entry) and Database Navigator Maps. This will open a blank window. Rt. Click, New. If you need to add a schema (library) use the Schema drop down box, it defaults to your library list. Pick the schema table tab, and double click on an object, it will add it to the map. You can (and should) rearrange the map to your liking and then save it for future use.

2) Yes that will install the software. I usually copy that directory onto my hard drive first for the sake of speed.

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects, LLC

On 12/6/2010 8:20 AM, David FOXWELL wrote:
> [...]
This would be a great argument as I think it would be a "must have" for my boss. Where exactly is this feature?

> If V6R1 is on your system, you already have the code needed,
> (it's stuffed into the IFS "/QIBM/ProdData/Access/Windows")
> Run the cwblaunch.exe and it will take it from there.
I've found the cwblaunch.exe. What exactly does it do? Install iNav 6.1 on my PC?