From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Len Grieco
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 11:02 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: PDF Documents

I assume (I know), that the customers are using Adobe or some equivalent
to view the PDF, to clarify the point I mentioned about using software
is that we have been told they will not/can't install specific software
that will allow them to edit the PDF.

I apologize if I'm not being clear on what I'm asking.
I don't think I was clear as to the type of document.
- Document needs to allow simple input such as checking yes/no and space
provide for comments
- Each document is specific to individual customer
Example - Customer A may order 1 of everything we carry so the
follow-up letter needs to address their particular needs, did you
receive item 1, any comments etc etc.
Where as customer 2 may only order 2 items so naturally their
follow-up letter will be different, and so on and so on.

I'm not sure I understand about putting this on our web site. Perhaps
you mean for every customer I would have to have separate links for
their specific document?

Sorry I'm not that familiar with "web stuff". I'm am willing to
learn/do this, if this is what I need to make this work.