I can have my queries run and results returned minutes before Navigator
even fires up...but thanks for the grin ;)

Thanks,
Tommy Holden

From: Paul Tuohy <tuohyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/11/2010 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: stupid SQL message...

Tommy,

Surely it would just be simpler to use Run SQL Scripts <g>

Regards

Paul Tuohy
ComCon
www.comconadvisor.com
www.systemideveloper.com

Tommy.Holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I did and the full message text is what is pasted into the original
email...

Thanks,
Tommy Holden

From: "Harman, Roger" <Roger.Harman@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/11/2010 10:27 AM

Have you tried HELP on the message? The similar one for SEU tells you
disable that one via PDM defaults. Maybe same option for STSQL?