No. These number represent virtual storage. Every object created in the
OS400 address space is given 16MB of virtual storage. Important: not
physical storage. Virtual!! OS400 divides the 64 bit virtual address space
in half. Half the address go to the perm storage and half to the temp
storage.

Every time that a block of storage (4096 bytes) is written in the header is
the virtual address of the storage. If a piece of temp storage is written it
has the virtual address assigned to it as well. (Example of a temp storage
would be the static storage of job. If it where written to disk, it has to
have an address. Difference is that it deleted when the job ends). If you
don't have temp storage that needs to be written to disk, you would be using
0% of your disk storage.

Everything in OS400 is based on the virtual address.

Also, every time you boot your machine the temp address are reset and you
start again.

This is just a quick overview. Look for iSeries and Single Level Store in
Google for more information.