IBM i 6.1 and WAS 7. It was the WAS install that was the kicker, if I remember correctly. I may have tried a couple of versions.

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc
www.asaap.com
www.opensource4i.com

On 11/3/2010 6:16 AM, Jack Kingsley wrote:
Pete, what version of I5/OS were you using and what version of WAS?? I am
going to attemp it on V6R1 OS and with V6R1 WAS Express.