You could set the max storage to *NOMAX. That is what I have :)

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

"Mark S. Waterbury" <mark.s.waterbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
11/02/2010 09:15 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: MCH2804 unmonitored by QSQRLEX

Darryl:

Did you read the message text for MCH2804? It has nothing to do with
the "maximum number of objects,"

This has to do with the total storage occupied by all objects owned by
this user profile. (Have you created any large test files recently?)

Issue DSPUSRPRF for your user profile, then page down twice and look for:

Storage information:
Maximum storage allowed . . . . . . . . : 16384576
Storage used . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : 2126348
Storage used on independent ASP . . . . : *NO

You need to increase the storage limit for your user profile. For
example:

CHGUSRPRF USRPRF(youruser) MAXSTG(nnnnnnnn)

where "nnnnnnnn" is the number of kilobytes of storage.

Prompt CHGUSRPRF and place the cursor in the MAXSTG field and press
F1=Help for more information.

Or, delete some objects owned by your user profile.

Until you do this, no matter how many times you run RCLSTG or re-IPL the
system, this condition will not change.

Hope that helps,

Mark S. Waterbury