STRPCCMD doesn't use the incoming remote command service. The command
is sent through the 5250 data stream.

Jerry,

Before using STRPCCMD, you need to issue the STRPCO command once per
session. I usually just include it in the CL. If you run STRPCO more
than once, you'll get a Sev 40 diag. So my CL's look like so:

STRPCO
MONMSG MSGID(IWS4010)
STRPCCMD <...>

Also, you are running your CL from an interactive green screen job right?

HTH,
Charles