Hi
Thanks for the information and links, basically i am trying to figure out
what is the best way to store PDF files, i have a sample project to save PDF
files as BLOB in DB2, other one was to save PDF files to IFS,
I already have a resteasy service which can read pdf data in blob or from
IFS and convert to byte array and send it to brwoser.

Now i have to do some testing to check the performance, which is more
efficient, how to maintain these PDF, they are all read only. once created
they are not changed,

Check how much hard disk space both option take, and how to do backups etc.

I will check into datalink and configure

Ashish