Bryce

The COMMON requirements go through a different path at IBM than DCRs do. Jerry Adams and Brian May posted here about it just now.

I'm also on the CAAC, and IBM have told use that they pay lots of attention to the requirements, because they do get vetted by more than one person.

The forms are similar, too. The idea is to give IBM a good business case for making the change.

HTH
Vern