Gotcha, thx for clearing that up for me.

2010/10/5 Bryce Martin <BMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Jack,
He never said anything about doing it from Ubuntu! He is doing it from
windows.

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

Jack Kingsley <iseriesflorida@xxxxxxxxx>
10/05/2010 02:35 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Which data warehouse use?

Ok, maybe I am missing something, then how are you getting the data from
python/windows script from the I to ubuntu?? Need clarification, thx.