From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 11:27 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: The Future

Shannon,

There are some of us that don't have the budget for boats nor $2,000
on a conference...even though we may want to something else always
comes up. :)

So what really amazes me are the people that won't spend a couple
hundred a year on a ProVIP subscription to the System i Network and
one or two new books.

But I agree that it's up to us to be looking out for our own
professional careers.

Charles

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 11:58 AM, Shannon O'Donnell