The BossaNova emulator has multiple sessions within the same window.

-mark

At 9/4/2010 01:25 PM, you wrote:
Darell

I honestly have no idea-I don't know which emulator you atte using-what you describe makes no sense in the iSeries emulator. Is it mocha or hummingbird or one of the java-based ones or rhumba or what? What steps is the user taking? Details, please!

Sent from my Samsung Epic? 4G