Reviewing a performance issue, .net app opening a cursor that has sql selects that are inserted into a temp table. Two large orders files (FILEA & FILEB) and a temp file (FILEC) with the single record of the Cust and Region selected.
FILEA inner join FILEB on aORDER = bORDER inner join FILEC on aCUST = cCUST,aREGION = cREGION

Visual Explain is saying FILEB is a table scan even though it has an index of ORDER (there is 1 rec per order in "a" and also "b").
Not understanding why it needed a table scan of a million recs to get 80 records for a cust/region

Jim Franz